There are many different ways in which the All In Diary and help you, your staff and your partners.
Support training and capacity building
- International Rescue Committee were first to buy 200 copies of the new 5th edition, to support their training in Kenya in January 2016.
- RedR UK supply printed copies of the All In Diary on their flagship courses.
- Save the Children bought a licence to print up to 2,000 copies in Nepal to support local capacity building in response to the 2015 earthquakes.
- UNICEF in Syria gave participants on their training courses electronic copies of the Arabic translation, and we hope to have this updated in early 2016.
- Medair have bought 550 copies of 5th edition for local and regional offices.
Share links to this website
Many organisations have ‘Resources’ sections on their websites where they suggest useful sites people may visit, or ‘Recommended Reading Lists’ in publications. All In Diary is cited and linked in numerous websites and publications for this reason – widening access to essential information. Examples include:
- Logistics Learning Alliance
- Global Nutrition Cluster
- CARE International
If you would like to link www.allindiary.org to your website, then please contact us and we can supply details and graphics as appropriate.
Share stories on social media and your website
Our aim is to ensure the widest possible access to good practice, and you can support us by sharing links, updates, stories, blogs which raise awareness of the information and resources available through All In Diary. Recent examples include:
- Relief web – who successfully promotes All In Diary through their website and social media
- Asian NGO – who are featuring All In Diary in their online newsletter and website
If you have ideas on how to promote All In Diary, then please contact us and we can supply details and graphics as appropriate.
Personal development and use
Many humanitarian workers are taking the All In Diary into the field with them, either in printed form or downloaded to their computer, tablets or phones.
“We’ve been using the All In Diary as a training resource when we do emergency preparedness and response training with both partners and local staff and the IRC, and have had great feedback on it so far”