All In Diary operates on a full cost-recovery basis without any external funding. We encourage wide access to the information provided in our diaries and on our website. However, we also rely on income generated through our publishing licences to fund ongoing production of the All In Diary for the benefit of the whole humanitarian community.
Please feel free to:
- access and use the information pages for your personal support and learning
- share the link to our website – allindiary.org – widely with colleagues, staff and partners
However, All In Diary retains the copyright for all our materials under the following terms.
Printed diaries can be readily purchased from our online publisher – www.lulu.com.
If your organisation wishes any of the following options you need to contact All In Diary to purchase publishing rights:
- store, copy, reproduce, print All In Diary content (in part or full) to support your staff and partner learning and capacity building
- modify, adapt or translate elements of All In Diary content to support your staff and partner learning and capacity building
- co-brand All In Diary materials
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request quickly and efficiently to ensure a fair and effective agreement.
All In Diary design or the ‘AID’ logo may not be applied to any other product or service without the prior written approval of the All In Diary.
The copyright for each of the resources referenced within the All In Diary at the foot of each information page, is retained by the relevant Contributor. These resources may not be reproduced, translated or stored in part, or in full, for any purpose, without the express prior agreement
Copyright © 2016 – All In Diary – all rights reserved